Most credit & debit cards
*NZ Customers using Afterpay online: Please note, in order to use AfterPay online you will need an Australian Afterpay account. NZ or other Afterpay accounts are currently not available online.
What will happen if I return an item purchased with a Gift Voucher?
If any product purchased with a Gift Voucher is returned for a refund, the refund amount will be automatically credited to the original Gift Voucher.
The Promotional Code is not applying (or is invalid) at the checkout. What should I do?
A promo code is a series of numbers and letters that gives you to a specific discount or percentage off your purchase when entered at the shopping cart.
An example of a promo code could be, "enter promo code '123ABC' in the shopping cart to receive x% off". This promo would come with certain terms and conditions and will often be time sensitive. Promo codes are not to be confused with gift vouchers, which need to be entered at the cart page before checkout.
Unfortunately, Promo codes can only be applied in the shopping cart screen at time of purchase. No promotional code can be honoured after an order has been placed.
If you are having trouble using a promotional code, please check the terms and conditions to ensure that all items are applicable.
If you are still having trouble, please contact our online support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I use an online store credit applied under my account?
If you have been notified of an online store credit added to your account, to access your online store credit, please log in by using your e-mail address and password.
Once you have added items to your cart, please check out, and your online credit will appear above your order total for you to add as payment (either partially or full amount).
Can I purchase a gift card online?
Unfortunately, we do not have gift cards available to purchase online. You can however enter a separate delivery address to your billing address if you wished to send an order as a gift.
We do not include a tax invoice in the parcel. In this case, please retain you order number and order confirmation email as your invoice receipt.
Please note any purchase that is sent as a gift but is returned to us will refunded only to the original payment method.
BACK TO TOP
- 1. “Gift Card” means an electronic gift card through the acquisition of which you or a recipient may make non-cash payments for goods from Brand Collective Pty Ltd (ABN 34 098 742 628) (“Brand Collective”).
- 2. These terms and conditions apply to all Gift Cards issued by Brand Collective, including Superdry, Clarks, Elwood, Elka Collective, Grosby, Hush Puppies, Julius Marlow, Mossimo, Shoes & Sox, Shoe Warehouse, Volley and any other branded Gift Card issued by Brand Collective.
- 3. Gift Cards are only valid if issued by Brand Collective and may only be used for purchase of goods within the relevant Brand Collective channel. For example, Clarks Gift Cards may only be used for purchase from Clarks stores, including the Clarks online store. Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase Brand Collective goods from third parties, such as department stores (including Shoes & Sox concession stores in Myer) or independent traders.
- 4. Please note that Superdry and Elka Collective Gift Cards may only be redeemed instore and not online.
- 5. A maximum of $500 (including GST) will be uploaded to any individual Gift Card. You may redeem multiple Gift Cards in one transaction, provided the combined value of the Gift Cards is no greater than $2,000 (including GST).
- 6. Please treat your Gift Card like cash. There will be no replacement or refund of the value of a Gift Card or redemption code which is damaged, lost or stolen. Gift Cards are redeemable for goods only and not cash.
- 7. Gift Cards expire three years from the date of issue. Any unused amount after the expiry date of the Gift Card will not be refunded or credited to you.